What to expect on your visit to Cygnet Dental Studio
Your visit to us will be a little different to the last time you came! We have some new procedures in place which we would like to talk through with you before your visit:
- Prior to your appointment you will receive an email from ‘Surveys Creator’ with a link to a Covid Assessment and a Medical History update form. Please ensure these are filled out as without these we will not be able to proceed with your appointment and you will be charged for the time lost. If you are having difficulties with this form, please either ring 01790 755312 or complete the Covid assessment form at the bottom of the ‘Patient Information’ Page on the website.
- Please ensure you have read all of the information on the ‘Patient Information’ page of our website before your appointment.
- On arrival to the surgery, please come to the window to the left of the entrance or call 01790 755312 to let us know you are here.
- We politely ask that you do not arrive too early for your appointment and wear a suitable mouth covering while in the waiting room. There may be some times where the waiting room will be at full capacity in which instance we will politely ask you to wait in your car
- We will ask you to sanitise your hands at the station outside the practice before your appointment and ask you to come into the surgery alone and not carrying ANYTHING , other than possibly your car keys.
- After your appointment, you can make all appointments as normal at reception. We ask that payment is made contact free where possible.
- We may ask you to exit the surgery via the waiting room doors if the reception area is busy.
Due to the current COVID restrictions/regulation still in place your Hygienist appointment will still be a bit different to what you are used too, we will keep this constantly updated and hope to be able to resume our normal level of care as soon as is possible!
- The normal ultrasonic scale & polish is now classified as a ” Aerosol generating procedure ” and we can do it for you , but it requires a ” high level PPE ” and there will be a surcharge , for which I am incredibly sorry but there is simply no other option in these unprecedented times due to the massive cost of providing these procedures. (more details about the charges are included on the Patient Information page)
- If you are content to not have the appointment, or do not wish to have a hand scale and polish at this time and wish to wait until you are next due , again please email us and let us know.
If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us. There is no such thing as a stupid question!
We very much look forward to seeing you soon!
Team Cygnet xx
We have invested heavily in new systems to help minimise waiting times for appointments and to reassure you that we , as always prioritise your utmost safety when you are with us .
If you have a dental problem , please continue to call the practice on 01790 755312 and the message on the answerphone will give you Mitchells personal number , as we are dedicated to trying to give you the best , most personal care we can at this awful time, just as you would expect from us.
Please look back at our website or facebook page often as updates are frequent in line with ever changing guidance from the relevant authorities.